Hamburg Airport is located in the north of the city centre.
With the public transports
(65 min approx.)
- Take the line S1 in direction of Barmbek to the next stop Ohlsdorf.
- Change to underground line U1 in direction of Uhlstedt until stop Jungfernstieg (9 stops).
- There you change to line S3 in direction of Neugraben to the stop Veddel (BallinStadt).
- Walk to the bus station Veddel (Westseite) and take the bus line 256 in direction of Argentinienbrücke (Fähre) to stop Australiastraße (Hafenmuseum).
- From there it is only a few minutes walking distance.
- Alternatively you can use our free shuttle bus service from Veddel S-Bahn station. 2 buses will operate in rotation between the station and Schuppen 52.
Depending on traffic 40 to 55 minutes (17km)